24 metre Luxemotor - “LAUWRENCE“
Please try an offer on this barge or we can alternatively deliver free to the East Coast of UK or Thames Estuary
Lauwrence is one of the finest traditional Dutch barges afloat and must be seen. She is now in Amsterdam and is well worth the time to come and see her. I can arrange for someone to show you over this fine vessel but please give some notice.
This is a very spacious barge being 24m x 5m and comes with a TRIWV certificate (now required for all vessels over 20m) and a new survey report (Dated Dec. 2019)
There are two double cabins, one with a walk around double bunk and the other with twins. The decor is superb thoughout she is light and airy, ideal in the hot Summer weather and warm and comfortable in the Winter.
One of the finest features of this barge is a magnificent wheelhouse, it is fully fold down and in excellent condition. Being double glazed it is just the spot to relax and watch the world go by. For navigation there is all the latest equipment including AIS and GPS, she handles easily with the bow thruster.
On deck she is very well maintained and has an added bonus of a large seating area on top of the after cabin very suitable for dining in the warm evenings. Lawrence is fully equipped for cruising in luxury and ready to go now.
Some of the outstanding features of this barge are:
- A large vessel being 24m x 5m, there is plenty of space on board
- New survey report and TRIWV certificates for vessels over20m dated Dec. 2019
- Fresh Anti fouling (Dec.2019) and all anodes in good condition
- Two double sleeping cabins, one with a king size walk around bed and both en-suite facilities. the Master cabin also has a bath
- Well appointed Saloon with a large open plan galley
- Large comfortable fold down wheelhouse, for use as a day cabin in the sunshine, Winter or Summer
- Seating area on deck
- Kabola heating boiler with radiatiors
- Good size diesel engine (145 Hp)
- Closed cooling system
- Electric bow thruster
- Two generators (small
- )Mastervolt Carger and Invertor
- A workshop forward
- Large tankage, including a black tank
- Electric windlass
- PC Navigo
- New Gas certificate (Dec 2019)
|L x B x D:||24.00m x 5.00m x 1.20m|
|accommodation:||Two double cabins with en-suite facilities|
|Displacement:||Approx 85 tonnes|
|Engine:||Scania Vabis D8 (1961)|
in other currencies
|Extras:||New TRIWV certificate for v/ls over 20m metres. Survey report available from 2019|